The Summer Learning Program had another successful week.
A variety of educational activities took place, including:
- Hands on Indigenous Activities and Learning
- Creative Writing Connections and Activities
- Engaging Problem Solving Opportunities
- Fun and Interactive Fire Hall Tour
- Energising Fitness Class led by Koach Katrina
The Summer Learning Program would like to thank Frank Belleau, Koach Katrina, and Sault Fire Services for all their help this week.
One week remains. Stay tuned for updates from Week 3.