Mount St. Joseph Centre
100A Ontario Avenue
Sault Ste. Marie, ON P6B 1E3
Hours of Operation
Monday to Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Closed: 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Delivery and pick up service is on Monday, Wednesday and Friday (excluding holidays). All resources are reserved on a 4-day (weekday) turn-around booking cycle. If a longer period is needed, please call the Media Resource Centre to request an extension.
Delivery of materials to district schools are via Purolator Courier. Items are reserved on a Friday-to-Friday basis and are shipped from the Media Resource Centre every Thursday so that they are delivered to the district schools the next day, Friday morning. If a longer period is needed, please call the Media Resource Centre to request an extension.
- The Media Resource Centre provides schools with a repair service to School Board-owned presentation technology (A/V) equipment that is part of the official equipment inventory.
- All items sent in for repair must have a proper repair tag attached to it for processing.
- Repairs are not billed back to schools and departments.
- Invoices/bills are administered centrally.
- We also provide an evaluation service to determine repair estimates and viability of equipment. Please call the Media Resource Centre for this service.
- School Board A/V equipment is not to be sent out for repair service to outside maintenance facilities without prior authorization. Please check with the Media Resource Centre first.
The Media Resource Centre provides various presentation-technology formats to support topics such as curriculum planning, differentiated instruction, restructuring, classroom management, leadership, the role of principals, ensuring results with students, etc.