Parent Involvement Committee
Apply to be part of Our Committee Click on “Application” for the printable form.
2019-2020 Meeting Dates
- Tuesday, November 26 @ 6:00
- Monday, January 13 @ 6:00
- Monday, February 10 @ 6:00
- Monday, March 30 – Cancelled
- Monday, May 11 – Cancelled
2018-2019 Meeting Minutes
2016-2017 Meeting Minutes
2017-2018 Meeting Minutes
Catholic School Councils
The Huron-Superior Catholic District School Board recognizes and believes that we are called and committed to mutually invite, encourage and support our families, our church and our community in our efforts to provide excellence in Catholic education.
In order to achieve this mandate we will strive to:
- Encourage students to live the values of Jesus which will assist them in living out the Catholic Graduation Expectations; communicate and consult openly with the parents, board, school, church and community on key issues;
- Promote active parent involvement in their child’s learning;
- Proclaim and promote the distinctiveness and value of Catholic education in our community;
- Provide opportunities that will open participation of the Catholic School Council Members.