Complete the applicable registration form for your child and accompanying forms. Once filled out and printed bring the forms to the school of your choice to complete the process.
- Proof of Address
- Utility bill, proof of Ontario Property Assessment Notice, or lease agreement.
- Proof of Birth
- Birth Certificate, Canadian Passport, birth registration, citizenship card or statement of live birth.
- Proof of Custody where applicable
- Custody orders, court-ordered Guardianship
- Student Immunization Information
- Submit your child’s immunization information online directly to the appropriate health unit.
- Immigration Documents (if applicable)
Additional Registration Forms
The forms below must be completed along with your child’s registration form.
Fill out the form below for the health unit that is appropriate to your location.
Fill out the form below that is appropriate to your child’s registration.
Frequently Asked Questions about Kindergarten
When can I register my child?
Registration can take place at any time. To set up a convenient time and appointment please contact your neighbourhood school!
Is my child eligible?
Children who are four or five years old before December, 31 of any year are eligible for Early Learning Kindergarten. HSCDSB welcomes Catholic and non-Catholic children.
To fill out the Non-Catholic Application form click here.
How do I find my child’s designated school?
To find out what school your home is zoned, please click here.
To attend a school outside of your school zone, you must apply for “Out of Zone Permission”click here.
Students in Junior Kindergarten are transported door-to-door within their permitted school zone. Students in Senior Kindergarten are transported if they live 0.75 km from the school. Please contact the Transportation Department if unsure of your zone 705.945.5642 or click here.