POSTING: EA 2022-127
LOCATION: St. Mary’s French Immersion School, SSM
EFFECTIVE DATE: Immediately
HOURS OF WORK: 1.3 hours/day
(11:10 am – 11:50 am and 1:30 pm – 2:10 pm)
SALARY: $24.05/hour plus vacation pay
Reporting to the school principal, the Early Years Assistant will be responsible for performing the following duties:
- guides and assists students with lunchtime activities, washroom routines, outdoor clothing dressing, and other personal/self-care activities to ensure safety and well-being;
- monitors students during outdoor/indoor recess routine;
- interacts with students on daily basis to reinforces rules, provides prompts, and self-regulation guidance
- completes incident reports including antecedent, behaviour and consequence notes, safe schools reports;
- assist in the maintenance of the safety of the pupils;
- the Early Years Assistant may be assigned any other duties within the job description.
- Completion of grade 12 or GED equivalency;
- ability to work and relate effectively with children;
- possess the skills and ability to perform the above duties.
Please submit your letter of interest by 4:00 p.m., October 5, 2022 to email@example.com
Selection will be based on employee’s performance, skills & ability to perform the work as per Article 16.01(b).
In accordance with Section 29(2) of the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act, personal information is being collected for the purpose of selecting successful applicants for the above-noted position.
In compliance with the Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code, the Huron-Superior Catholic District School Board is committed to providing accommodations to persons with disabilities. The Board will take into account the person’s ability to access information and will provide the information contained in Board-produced public documents in a format that meets those needs as agreed upon with the person.
Please contact the Human Resources Department at 705-945-5610 prior to the posting closing date so that appropriate arrangements can be made.