The Board is seeking Educational Assistants (both Special Education Assistants and Early Years Assistants) for its casual, on-call lists.
Under the supervision of the school principal, the education assistant performs a variety of duties to support student(s) within a school setting.
LOCATIONS: Various schools in:
- Sault Ste. Marie
- Blind River Chapleau
- Elliot Lake Hornepayne
- Espanola Wawa
- Massey White River
- One of:
- Child and Youth Care Diploma
- Developmental Service Worker Diploma
- Early Childhood Education Diploma
- Personal Support Worker Diploma
- Teacher’s Aide Certificate
- Relevant experience working with students with special needs
- Ability to work and relate effectively with children
- Capable of performing lifting and restraining
RATE OF PAY:
$26.71 – Special Education Assistant
$23.82 – Early Years Assistant
Please submit your cover letter and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org
THIS BOARD IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Applications from all religious denominations are accepted The Huron-Superior Catholic District School Board is an inclusive employer. Accommodation is available under the Ontario Human Rights Code.