Parent Involvement Committee Members
Anthony Orazietti – Chair (Parent – St. Mary’s F.I. – S. S. Marie)
Chalias Caldwell – Co-Chair (Parent – Our Lady of Fatima Chapleau)
L. Barone – Parent (St. Mary’s College)
L. Collins – Parent (St. Basil – S.S. Marie)
E. Haman – Parent (St. Mary’s Blind River)
R. Ducharme – Parent (St. Basil’s – White River)
C. Lorena Lomeli Hdez – Parent (St. Basil SSM)
L. Piche – Parent (St. Mary’s Bline River)
D. Viotto – Director of Education
K. Rosilius – Trustee
S. Spadafora – Superintendent of Education
S. Francella-Stephen – OECTA Representative
P. Best – CPCO Representative
N. Zanatta – CPCO Representative
T. Palumbo – CPCO Representative
K. Ceglarz – SEAC Representative
T. D’Agostino – Trustee
2023-2024 Meeting Dates
- Monday, November 27, 2023 @ 6:00 p.m.
- Monday, January 22, 2024 at 6:00 p.m.
- Monday, February 26, 2024 at 6:00 p.m.
- Monday, April 8, 2024 at 6:00 p.m.
- Monday, May 13, 2024 at 6:00 p.m.
Catholic School Councils
The Huron-Superior Catholic District School Board recognizes and believes that we are called and committed to mutually invite, encourage and support our families, our church and our community in our efforts to provide excellence in Catholic education.
In order to achieve this mandate we will strive to:
- Encourage students to live the values of Jesus which will assist them in living out the Catholic Graduation Expectations; communicate and consult openly with the parents, board, school, church and community on key issues;
- Promote active parent involvement in their child’s learning;
- Proclaim and promote the distinctiveness and value of Catholic education in our community;
- Provide opportunities that will open participation of the Catholic School Council Members.