Need your High School Diploma?
We may have the solution for you!
The School-College-Work Initiative Program is meant to provide a unique opportunity for students to work toward completing an Ontario Secondary School Diploma.
Before doing so the following requirements must be met:
- Be under 20 years of age
- Need 6 or less credits to graduate
- Have been out of school for at least 6 months
Program Features include:
- Earn a high school diploma
- Opportunity to earn college credits
- College privileges (Library & Athletic Facilities)
- Personal and career counseling
- Flexible hours with evening courses available
- Cooperative Education opportunities
- Bus passes available
- Independent learning/ personalized instruction
- Small group collaboration
- Continuous intake; you can start at any time
- Credit recovery options