Our Mission Vision Values
Rooted in Jesus Christ, we are a Catholic learning community called and committed to develop the full potential of each child and to nurture a personal relationship with Jesus that will inspire Catholic leadership.
Dedicated to Excellence in Education
The desire to live the values of Jesus, we strive to:
- affirm the sacredness of life and respect for all creation
- reverence the dignity of each person as a Child of God
- provide an enduring education that reflects the essence of our Catholic traditions
- proclaim Christ’s message throughout the curriculum
- celebrate God’s love in prayer, at Eucharist and in all sacramental moments of life
- create sacred learning environments
- cultivate enriching opportunities that will deepen faith
This multi-year Accessibility Plan is developed in accordance with the Integrated Accessibility Standards Regulation under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005. It incorporates the intentions of the Board to meet its obligations under the Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2001.
Register Your child
Enroll your child in one of our Catholic schools to set them up for success in their future.
The Algoma Model
Collaborative approach to child & youth problem behavior & mental health issues.
ST. Mary's College Alumni
See the latest graduation news, information on scholarships, alumni profiles and more.