Connect On

Register at any time for any grade!

New To Canada?

Are you a newcomer to Canada and looking to give your child the best education and learning experience? Send us an email at

Need to Change Schools

Are you already registered with the HSCDSB and need to change schools? Do not use the registration process below. Contact your child’s current school to discuss switching to another school, or contact

Choosing a School

Click on the School Finder button below and enter your address to find out which HSCDSB school is closest to you!

Registration During The Summer Months

We understand that some parents and guardians may need to enroll their child during the summer months.  To do so, you can use our online pre-registration process.  Please note, that when the school office reopens at the end of August, you must provide a copy of your child’s birth certificate, proof of address for the parent/legal guardian, and baptismal certificate.  Once you have completed the pre-registration process, please get in touch with the school at the end of August to confirm your registration.  If you have any questions during the summer closure, please don’t hesitate to call us at 705-945-5400 or email us at 

Kindergarten & Elementary Registration

NOTE: To attend Kindergarten, your child must be at least four years old by December 31 of the year they start school.

Choose one of the options below

Pre-Register Online

Please click the link below to pre-register your child using ASPEN's online registration form.

*Only for Kindergarten to Grade 8

This option will not function properly on mobile devices (phone or tablet). Please use a desktop computer or a laptop. If you do not have access to a computer or internet, please use the Guided Registration Option. 

Once you complete either registration option, the school will contact you to confirm and make an appointment to complete registration. Please bring the following documentation to your appointment:

  • Birth certificate
  • Canadian citizenship
  • Immigration papers
  • Passport
  • Baptismal and faith record
  • Bank statement
  • Credit card statement
  • A lease or deed
  • Car registration
  • Utility bill
  • Home phone or residential telephone bill
  • Moving bill
  • Property tax bill
  • Written and formal correspondence with a government agency

 *Proof of address must be current and show the parent’s name with the address. The Huron Superior Catholic District School Board may request additional documentation.*

  • Passports
  • Permit resident card
  • Records of landing
  • Refugee documentation
  • Study permits

Please submit your child’s record of immunization using the appropriate link:


Secondary Registration

We are happy to provide online registration for your child.

Find out what St. Mary’s College can offer your child.

Adult and Continuing Education

Holy Angels Learning Centre Logo

Online registration to the Holy Angels Learning Centre

Find out more about Holy Angels Learning Centre.