POSTING: EA 2021-74
LOCATION: St. Mary’s French Immersion School, Sault Ste. Marie
EFFECTIVE DATE: Immediately
END DATE: April 14, 2022 (Anticipated)
HOURS OF WORK: 1.3 hours/day
Reporting to the school principal, the Early Years Assistant will be responsible for performing the following duties:
- assist the classroom teacher in the preparation of materials required for daily programming;
- assist the classroom teacher in the display of material
- assist in toileting of pupils when necessary
- assist in the maintenance of the safety of the pupils;
- required to provide yard supervision
- required to do lifting
- the Early Years Assistant may be assigned any other duties within the job description.
- preferred Early Childhood Education diploma;
- ability to work and relate effectively with children;
- capable of performing lifting and restraining;
- possess the skills and ability to perform the above duties.
Please submit your letter of interest by 4:00 p.m., September 27, 2021 to email@example.com
Selection will be based on employee’s performance, skills & ability to perform the work as per Article 16.01(b).
In accordance with Section 29(2) of the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act, personal information is being collected for the purpose of selecting successful applicants for the above-noted position.
In compliance with the Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code, the Huron-Superior Catholic District School Board is committed to providing accommodations to persons with disabilities. The Board will take into account the person’s ability to access information and will provide the information contained in Board-produced public documents in a format that meets those needs as agreed upon with the person.
please contact the Human Resources Department at 705-945-5610 prior to the posting closing date so that appropriate arrangements can be made.